Thursday, August 17, 2006

First Post

Well, after a long time, I've decided to start blogging again. I suppose since it's my first post it will be my longest. The PC's hard drive has crashed, and it doesn't look like it'll be repaired for quite a long time, so that means no more Maple for me! Hence I've decided to turn to blogging instead, which I can do on the Mac OS Laptop.
Anyway, today was the last day of the Common Tests : Mathematics, History and Biology. For the first one, there was MASS FAILURE - 17 out of 31 people FAILED! As for me, being the failed mathematician that I am, I got 34/50, tying with Nicholas. As usual, Haibo got 35.5, first in class. That is the only subject we've gotten our marks back for so far, meanwhile I think I've successfully screwed my Biology and History.
Went to Scouts HQ in Bishan after school today to buy my beret, wargle and pants. Sian got scouts tomorrow, like I don't have anything else better to do the day after my Common Tests have ended. Ms. Mara was telling us about working 6 hours a day for Streaming, I mean, that's like OVERBOARD. For me, if it's just one afternoon, I do 2 hours of work, and if it's a whole day, then 4 or maybe 5 hours. But NOT 6! And for only an afternoon too! If we already have to do this just in preparation for Streaming, then what will studying for O Levels be like?! Omg....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home