Sunday, August 20, 2006

Busy Day

Today is Saturday, the busiest day for me besides Friday. Woke up at 10 in the morning, slacked around until 1 when I had to get ready for music lesson. Exam is on 6th of September : HELP. Stress lol. Then went for Skylace (yay). Ryan convinced the teacher to let us sit with the tables joined together after 7 lessons of sitting seperately by ourselves. At first he didn't want to, but then "discovered" that it was more "effective". Myn wants me to get her a dunnowhat "Worm" from Minitoons for her birthday present. Oh dear. Went to Suntec City to eat dinner - the queue was half an hour long T_T. Had no choice but to wait. Pet shop was full of cute bunnies. After that I went to Courts to play on their computers : The featured game was Quake 4 - It was quite scary, kinda dark and I was playing with headphones. The monsters would suddenly appear out of nowhere. Got new roller blades from Carrefour XD.
Must sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home