Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What happened today

Sian. Just got back from Chinese Oral. Confirm fail. I read 10 words wrongly! And "sabo-ed" myself by throwing the dice and "making" it land on 2. Then I had to talk about the releasing of animals into government-protected areas. At the end I added in one last point which I suddenly remembered, and she blancoed something on the marks paper. Then she asked me : Where do you think these animals should be sent to instead? Silence. Then : Zhe shi kao shi leh. Ni bu ke yi tuo tai jiu. FAIL. Lol.
Now must start on Maths Revision liao. Learning Sec 1 topics! SO FUN! (yeah right). Got Biology results back - I was one of the top! 32.5! The highest was 34.5 - Dong Ying. Chia Chong Sie got 34 and he was so angry that he lost by half a mark.
Later still got Taekwondo. Everyone called me poser last lesson because of my hair. I'm still trying to think of a place I went (eg tuition) where people didn't say my hair sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home