Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Got scolded

Haiz.....
These few days keep getting blamed in class...Especially Mr. Charles period - Darrell Quek this...Darrell Quek that...Sit on the floor for laughing...Not like everyone else never talk and laugh also right? And Mrs. Khoo - all I wanted was to get my pen back from Wen Jie and she was like "Darrell Quek! You think you got very high is it?" Just because that time everyone crowded around me and asked me Maths questions...from then on she "hated" me. It's not like I ASK them to come and ask me...They ownself come....Maybe it's because they aren't sure about certain concepts which were NOT EXPLAINED CLEARLY IN CLASS. Find the value of sin angle PRS. Then we went to sin the fraction during the Common Test. She only told us about the mistake AFTER we
got the papers back. And not before. So what? Now it's our fault again?
Music has also become less fun. At first I liked playing the melody of Quein Sera but after getting into our groups the first time today, I have been "forced" into playing the base.
So sad.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home