Friday, August 25, 2006

Lalalas

So many things happened today...lets see.....
First, as usual, Charles picked on me again, along with Johnny Johnston. Sigh. After Chinese, Yuan Lao Shi asked me to put the books on her table, and then I went to return my library book. Sian the fine was $2.60. After we played catching (Muthu was the Ultimate Loser) I asked Ashesh for the money for the book. All I did was call him Preethi Madras and he kicked my knee, which was where I got injured last Sunday when I fell down while roller-blading at East Coast Park. The scab was just beginning to form and no more pus (the yellow sticky thing) was coming out and he had to kick it and tear the skin off and make it bleed again. I got so angry I punched him hard in the stomach. For PSE we went to the PAC where we watched an Indian "movie". I started falling asleep but woke up immediately when I saw the "demoness" coming up the stairs - I thought they were choosing people for something and I was sitting right at the side with John Mak! Fortunately, they didn't. I think if I ever had to go up on stage I would freak out. =P. When we got back to class there was a massive taupok session where Matthew, Ryan, JJ and Qi Lin all got taupoked. Obviously Darren's table got "hit" again. Oh dear. Muthu, Val, Ashesh, Alec, Matthew and I were playing "Sh*t," and Mak was kicking the ball around. The class looked like a tornado had passed through it lol.
Sian later still must go for Taekwondo, with injured knee and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home