Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Holidae

Yay - School Holidae today and Friday. Can't slack though....Must start doing Science revision while all my friends are happily immersed in the world of GunZ. [wtf] Stayed in school until 4.30 yesterday to photocopy the Past Year Papers.....Only Science though because Mrs. Khoo just gave us a thick stack of Past Year Class Test Papers for us to do, and she said that if we finished them we'd be ready for the paper. Lol. On Monday morning Mrs. Hsu asked me to go see her - she said I wasn't really "prepared" about the Oral topic I'd done the week before and so she was going to give me a "re-test", but I screwed it up T_T. Barely passed Chinese this term with 51/100....and English too...52/100. At least it's not so bad because I know almost everyone screwed up too. Overall, I got 9th in class. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home