Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dotz

Yesterday night Taekwondo - The selected people had their first "specialized" training, one of the most interesting ones was "circuit training", where one whole row of people stood holding hard targets and they kicked one by one non-stop. I sparred with Darren's "ball-kicker", he (black-tip) and a few other people just joined last night. Before we started I heard Gerald say to him : He is only green belt - don't lose to him. LOL.

This morning had to study again - Chemistry : Covalent and Ionic Bonding, Atomic Structure and The Periodic Table. Went for Music class then Chinese tuition, every saturday is the same lol. On thursday we went to Darren's house in the end, the stupid tree fell on the road to his house (must be the vegetable lol) and we wasted one hour, then at his house we hardly got anything done because everyone (does that include me?) wanted to play on the computer. In the end Brian and I had to finish it, sacrificing our Literature homework
(SparksNotes). There are more things I would like to say regarding that issue but I will not put them here. Recently Mr. Charles paid a visit to Darren's blog, and made some comments about the content featured. ('Condemn' lol ^_^) Hence I guess I have to be careful what I post because our blogs are linked.


Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home