Friday, November 10, 2006

P o s t

Wah - last post was almost a month ago....so many things happened during then, I'm too lazy (and it'll take a lot of time) to recount all of them, so I'd rather not. Some of the more memorable examples would be today, getting back the results, ACE Camp, and of course Ryan finally deciding to share MrQuek with me. (Screwed up workglove xD) However, I'm still trying to figure out a way of transferring my tobi in MageKnightX to MrQuek lol. By the way, today I was in the Free Market and someone played drop game with a tobi - and another person actually picked it up! Then the guy was like begging for him to give it back, and everyone around him was saying "LOL". I've been chionging MrQuek at Jr. Yeti the past few days, I know Hector is better but the spawn rate is not as good and they are very big - so I always cannot shoot properly. Jr. Yeti also drops Glove For Attack scroll - I was sharing the map with a Fire Wizard and in 5 hours he got 2 scrolls and I got none T.T.

However, I feel that the most important day is Monday - our class' farewell party, where we said goodbye to Daniel, Hsiang Wei and Mr. Charles. First we were playing Dead Or Alive on the Xbox, then we watched The Omen, then we had dinner which was pizzas and bee hoon and A LOT of drinks. Alec also finally allowed us to eat his precious curry puffs. Speaking of Alec, he told us during the ACE Camp that he would cry at the farewell party, 'cause he's a very emotional person (WHO TOOK MY BISCUIT) and I was telling John Mak to remember to bring his camera to take a picture of him. Alas, in the end Alec didn't cry. In fact, no one cried (I mean, who would?) but after really spending some time thinking about 206 and all the good times and special moments we'd shared in the past two years, I did feel a little teary myself. John Mak, prepare your camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home